Welcome to www.Trister.com and/or its affiliates. (Trister site). By purchasing/placing an order from any Trister (or affiliated) store and/or accessing or using the Trister site, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions contained herein (Trister reserves the right to make changes to the Trister site and these Terms at any time without notice. Tampering with the Trister site, misrepresenting the identity of a user, using buying agents and/or conducting fraudulent activities on the Trister site are expressly prohibited.
2. Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
By using the Trister site, you expressly agree that use of the Trister site is at your risk. Neither the Trister site and Trister, nor its parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries or designees nor each of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, third-party content providers, designers, contractors, distributors, merchants, sponsors, licensors or the like (collectively, Associates) warrant that use of the Trister site will be uninterrupted or error-free. Neither the Trister site nor its Associates warrant the accuracy, integrity or completeness of the content provided on the Trister site or the products or services offered for sale on the Trister site. No oral or written information given by the Trister site or its Associates shall create a warranty.
Under no circumstances shall the Trister site or its Associates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from your use of, or inability to use, the Trister site including but not limited to reliance by you on any information obtained from the Trister site that results in mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion or corruption of files, viruses, delays in operation or transmission, cancellations of orders, delivery delays, or any failure of performance by Trister or the Trister site of any kind. This Limitation of Liability shall apply in any action, whether in contract or any other claim, even if an authorized representative of the Trister site has been advised of or should have knowledge of the possibility of such damages. You hereby acknowledge that this paragraph shall apply to all content, merchandise and services available through the Trister site.
3. Exchange Policy
- If a product is unused and in its original, saleable condition, the customer may return it in the country where purchased within 3-4 working days of purchase for Trister credit*, provided the customer submits the original invoice and receipt.
- If the product was purchased as part of a bundle/offer, all items included as part of such bundle/offer must be returned together in same condition mentioned in the above point.
*Trister credit will be specific to the method of purchase (i.e. online purchases result in online store credits, retail in-store purchases result in retail store credits). The full credit must be used at one time within 15 days from the date of issue.
Customer Exchange Process:
- Purchases from a retail store must be exchanged at a retail shop in the same country. Don’t forget your original invoice and receipt.
- Purchases from the online store must be exchanged by calling the Trister Contact Centre at 800 TRISTER (8747837) and requesting a pick up.
4. Warranty Policy
For products with manufacturer defects:
- For all products, the relevant manufacturers’ warranty will apply. Trister will assist the customer to the extent possible. Original invoice and receipt are required.
- The following specific conditions apply to the Trister Warranty:
- Service, repair or alterations by any personnel other than Trister’s authorized service centers will invalidate any warranty.
- Any damage due to accident, transportation, misuse, negligence, natural disaster, humidity, rust, gradual deterioration due to wear and tear, cosmetic modification, drop damage/liquid damage, use with voltages other than designated, or operation in a manner not in accordance with the manufacturer’s instruction manual is expressly excluded from warranty coverage.
- Trister is not responsible in any manner for personal data, third party or try & buy applications stored or installed on any data device.
- The repaired or once claimed warranty will be warranted for the balance of the original warranty period.
- Trister is authorized to replace the main boards only as per the manufacturer’s troubleshooting and warranty replacement guidelines.
- If a device is beyond economical repair, Trister may replace the device, at its absolute discretion.
- Customer utilization of the Trister Warranty:
All customers with may go to their nearest Trister Service Centre (Trister Distributor) or the location where they purchased the unit in UAE or in the country of Purchase with their defective unit.
Purchases from the online store may also be dropped-off to the Trister distributor.
For products shipped internationally, please note that any manufacturer warranty may not be valid; manufacturer service options may not be available; product manuals, instructions and safety warnings may not be in destination country languages; the products (and accompanying materials) may not be designed in accordance with destination country standards, specifications, and labeling requirements; and the products may not conform to destination country voltage and other electrical standards (requiring use of an adapter or converter if appropriate). You are responsible for assuring that the product can be lawfully imported to the destination country. When ordering from the Trister site you are the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country.
5. Privacy Statement (Data Protection)
Your privacy is important to us. Trister and the Trister site know that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly and within the framework of good practice and compliance with applicable laws. By visiting the Trister site, you are accepting the practices described in this privacy statement.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on the Trister site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our stores, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses the Trister site.
- Cookies are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device to enable our systems to recognize your device and to provide certain features.
- Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as needed for the legitimate purposes of our business.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Promotional Offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of customers.
- We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Terms and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of the Trister site, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission with appropriate and adequate procedures to prevent unauthorized access to, and the misuse of, personal data that we process.
- We use third party payment system providers who meet applicable international standards.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your device. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared device.
We might amend this Privacy Statement from time to time. Visit this page regularly to stay up to date.
6. Trister site E-commerce purchases/orders and cancellations terms
6.1 Product Display/Colors
The Trister site attempts to display product images shown on the site as accurately as possible. However, we cannot guarantee that the color you see matches the product color, as the display of the color depends, in part, upon the monitor you are using.
6.2 Pricing and Selection
Online prices and selection generally follow those in our stores, but may vary. Prices and offers generally are subject to change at any time but will not be changed on any order already placed by you. Prices for products exclude delivery costs, which if applicable will be added to the Customer Invoice in accordance with our current pricing structure (available on request). It is agreed that all prices are inclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT). Where VAT is payable by us the agreed consideration for the supply shall include the amount of VAT payable applicable at the prevailing rate at the time the supply is made as a result of applicable legislation in the United Arab Emirates and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (as applicable).
6.3 Errors on Our Site
Mispricing and other errors (such as mistakes in product descriptions, availability or any similar matter) will be corrected where discovered, and the Trister site reserves the right in our complete discretion to cancel any effected orders and refund any amounts paid in full, including after an order has been submitted and whether or not the order has been finally confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Trister will issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge. Individual bank policies will dictate when this amount is credited to your account.
6.4 Payment Methods:
6.4.1 You may pay for your orders with the following methods:
- Credit/Debit card Online (card will be charged when stock is allocated to your order)
- Cash/Credit or Debit card on Delivery (card will be charged immediately on delivery)
When paying for a pre-order with a credit/debit card you will be charged at the time you place your pre-order.
Refunds due to cancellation by Trister in a retail store or the Trister site for permitted reasons will always follow the same method as the original payment:
6.4.2 If an order is placed by credit/debit card, the money will be automatically credited back to your bank. This usually takes 10-20 days after Trister has initiated the refund, depending on your bank.
- For any permitted refunds initiated by you, the refund will follow the same method as the payment and only the value of the item will be refunded and not the shipping charges.
Refund processing is subject to timelines from your bank, and Trister will not be responsible for any delays once the refund has been issued to the bank from Trister. Please contact your card issuer for more information.
6.4.2 Using Promotional Codes
Unlike credit or debit cards, Promotional Codes used on Digital Coupons are debited at the time an order is placed. Digital Coupons will automatically be redeemed to purchase totals, up to the total purchase amount. Digital Coupons must be used prior to their noted expiration date and within a single transaction. Digital Coupons cannot be replaced if lost, stolen, deleted, or if you cancel or return your purchase. In the event of a reduction in price below the coupon value, the excess value of the coupon will not be refunded. Digital coupons and vouchers can be used only on the Trister site within the applicable time period as communicated.
6.4.3 Validating Your Order
We reserve the right to reject any order you place with us. After you place an order using our shopping cart, we will check the information you give us for validity, by verifying your method of payment or shipping address. We reserve the right to reject any order you place with us, and/or to limit quantities on any order, without giving any reason. If we reject your order, we will attempt to notify you using the e-mail address you have given us with the order.
Your credit/debit card will normally not be charged if we reject an order, but we will process a refund if the charge has been made against your card.
6.4.4 Order Acceptance/Confirmation
Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our final acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. The Trister site reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason.
6.4.5 Order Limitations/Limited Quantities
Trister may, at our own discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by the same Trister site account, the same credit card, and/or that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event we make a change to an order, we will attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address provided at the time the order was made. We reserve all rights to limit or prohibit sales if we suspect you are a reseller.
6.4.6 Shipping Costs and Fees
Shipping costs are based on a combination of the following:
- Weight and dimensions of your package;
- Method of shipment (ground, air, sea, rail, etc.);
- Location you are shipping from (city, state, country); and
- Location you are shipping to (the destination country).
We offer free shipping within the UAE, for orders of AED 500 and above. Shipping costs to other countries will be calculated on your shopping cart during checkout.
Costs can be considerably higher for international destinations, and generally do not include additional charges such as duties, taxes, and customs clearance fees. For example, international rates may include pickup and door-to-door delivery. Extended Area Surcharges may apply depending on the international location and are not included in the shipping fees. This should be paid by the customer receiving the items.
Those items for shipment to countries outside of the UAE may be subject to taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of the shipment is the importer of record in the destination country and is responsible for all Import Fees.
6.4.7 Shipping Mode
Depending on the location, we use our own or third-party courier services.
6.4.8 Delivery Time Frames
- Dubai and Sharjah – within 24-48 hours.
- All other Emirates – within 24-72 hours.
- Within the GCC: 5-7 days (depending on clearance times through the relevant authorities).
- All other international destinations outside the GCC: up to 10 days (depending on clearance times through the relevant authorities).
- Delivery locations are determined by the product page when orders are made.
All timeframes given exclude Fridays and any applicable public holidays. Trister is not liable for any damages caused by delay in delivery or failure to deliver of any kind.
6.4.9 Cancellation Policy
If we receive a cancellation notice and the order has not been shipped, we shall cancel the order and refund the entire amount. The refund process will take place as noted in the Payments section. We will not be able to cancel orders that have already been shipped. You agree not to dispute our decision and accept this Cancellation Policy.
- 5 Preorder of new product launches
- Applicable conditions for pre-order are as per the specific manufacturer’s instructions for any given pre-order, which always will consider the available stock and status of the relevant market.
- Delivery timelines will be communicated during the launch of any given pre-order, and may be updated during the period as per demand and supply, at the discretion of the manufacturer.
- You are only eligible for the offer communicated at the time of your particular pre-order, whether purchased online or purchased in a retail store.
- Trister reserves the right for final allocation of any pre-order stock as per our sole discretion at all times.
- Refunds due to cancellation by Trister will always follow the same method as the original payment.
7. General Terms
7.1 Termination of Use
Trister may, in its sole discretion, terminate your account or your use of the Trister site at any time. You are personally liable for any orders that you place or charges that you incur prior to termination. The Trister site reserves the right to change, suspend or discontinue all or any aspects of the Trister site at any time without prior notice.
7.2 Customer Rights
The Consumer Code of Rights was issued under UAE Federal Law (15) 2020 by the Ministry of Economy (MoE).
7.3 Electronic Communications
When you use the Trister site, or send e-mails, text messages, and other communications from your desktop or mobile device to us, you may be communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically, such as e-mails, texts, mobile push notices, or notices and messages on this site or and you can retain copies of these communications for your records. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
7.4 Intellectual Property – Licenses, COPYRIGHT and Trademarks
All content included in or made available through the Trister site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software is the property of Trister or another third party and is protected by local and international intellectual property laws. The compilation of all content included in or made available through the Trister site is the exclusive property of Trister and protected by local and international intellectual property laws.
In addition, graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names included in or made available through the Trister site are trademarks or trade dress of Trister and other third parties and may not be used in connection with any other product or service or in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Trister and its third-party partners. All other trademarks not owned by Trister that appear on the Trister site are the property of their respective owners.
7.5 Reviews, Comments, Communications, and other Content
You may submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights (including publicity rights), or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable, and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam” or unsolicited commercial electronic messages. Trister reserves the right (but not the margin: 10px 0px; obligation) to remove or edit such content.
If you do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant Trister a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, perform, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify Trister for all claims resulting from content you supply. Trister has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. Trister takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
7.6 Disputes and Applicable Law
These Terms shall be interpreted and governed by the laws of the United Arab Emirates. Each party agrees to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Dubai and to waive any objections based upon venue. Trister may select to pursue any dispute in any court as it determines in its sole discretion.