Trister Classic stethoscopes are perfectly suitable for clinicians who regularly monitor and access adults and children also the trained professional’s usage of auscultation for various organs such as the heart, lungs, intestines, and arteries to assess their sounds.
- Dual Tube Technology
- Dual Sided Chestpiece
- Active Noise Cancellation
- High Polish & Hygienic
- Sensitive & Precise
- Small Side Converts to Open Bell
Better Transmission Of Sound
Mirror-finished chrome plated brass chest Piece hygienic care
Dual Tubing minimizes friction.
when the sound waves are transmitted in separate channels.
- Diaphragm Size (Diameter): 44mm & 30mm
- Reversible: Yes
- Total Length: 73cm
- Weight: 250g
- Material Bell, Earpiece: Brass, chrome-plated, black color (PVD Coating)
- Yoke Spring: Spring steel, chrome plated
- Ear Buds: Silicon super soft ring as protection against cold
- Membrane : BoPET (Hostaphan RN 250)
- Molded tube disinfectants: Soft PVC, latex-free, resistant against common cleaners and disinfectants
- Includes: Trister Classic Stethoscopes, Soft Earbuds, Name Tag & User Manual